forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VDSWORLD support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy
Admin Team

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: VDSWORLD support Reply with quote

As many people must have noticed, I haven't been attending the VDSWORLD forum anymore lately. Due to time pressures in various subjects, I haven't had time for this. Also I have been unable to reply to most personal messages, such as requests for technical support.

It seems like the situation will continue to stay like this in the future, mostly caused by school and work consuming much time. Therefore I would like to make clear to everyone that it is not possible for me to guarantee technical support for VDSWORLD and products at this time and in the near future. I will try to contribute occasionally, but can't read every single message and be around as much as a long time ago.

I'm sorry for this.

Also to make a remark on Vic's stepping down from the site team: of course I respect his decision, however in my opinion he would be free to stay in the site team, even if not contributing to the website all the time. I think he still deserves the "site team title" for everything he did in the past. Even if the help in the future would be very little, every tiny bit helps. If someone stays in the site team, at least it will be technically possible to make small changes, while this is not possible otherwise. This is the reason why I don't quit from the site team even though I have not been contributing much to VDSWORLD.

Anyhow: Vic, thank you very much for everything you did for VDSWORLD so far.
Garrett
Moderator Team

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: VDSWORLD support Reply with quote

Tommy wrote:
Also to make a remark on Vic's stepping down from the site team: of course I respect his decision, however in my opinion he would be free to stay in the site team, even if not contributing to the website all the time. I think he still deserves the "site team title" for everything he did in the past.

I fully agree. Smile

-Garrett
Serge
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto
Admin Team

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: